CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

You Better Watch Out...

Greetings from our castle to yours. We pray you have a wonderful holiday season and we hope to get our Christmas letter/cards out soon. Until then, I will just tide you over with an updated picture of my heart. Pretty darn healthy wouldn't you agree? Just an unbelieveable example of God's magnificent creativity. What a joy to be their Daddy. I wish I did it better. I am gonna get there. At least they know beyond all else that I love them and there Mother. Everything else is well, blah de blah. I love saying that, blah dee blah blah. And you know, blah de blah blah blah. Really, when you get down to it that is really all there is. Just some saying. Blah de blah could just as well mean, I love you. It really is in the way you say it. I could prove that to you with my dog. All I have to do is just lift the pitch of my voice and smile a bit and talk like an idiot and say "blah de blah blah" and she will just wiggle and shake and have an endorphin attack.

ANYWAY. Here we are again at the holidays. Last year for us the holidays were spent in China, well at least Christmas. We were there getting our youngest blessing. Lili. What a joy and tremendous life saver she has been this past year. I don't know why God choose to bless us with these two little wonderful lives but we are so blessed to be their parents.

Here are a few pictures just for me. I mean you. Well you know, blah de blah.

Are these two little China angels or what?!!!
Celebrating our Lili's 2nd birthday.

I LUVVVVV Icing!!
Practicing for the "Rubber Ducky" Rodeo
Devoted Sisters
Well, that's a little bit of heaven right here on earth. And don't we need that!! Blah de blah.
Don't work to hard and don't shop too much. Love, laugh and live like there's no tomorrow. I wish I could to that. Maybe I will...tomorrow.
Love ,
David












1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful Father you are. Your FATHER has done a great job. LOVE YOUR GIRLS. Ruth and Joe