CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Hello World are you there?

Well, this ought to be interesting. Perhaps this can be cathartic. What the heck does that mean anyway? Cathartic. Sounds like some medical procedure that I DON"T want to ever have. Not unless I can't pee. Anyway. WHO is going to read this anyhow. Maybe no one, maybe someone. Anyway I am going to post it and see.

My wife Shelley posts on her blog (http://www.wildnoodles.blogspot.com/) on a regular basis and has lots of people reading and responding. I hope to do the same. Perhaps someone with a background in Psychology will check me out and prescribe some therapy that will be beneficial at this stage of my life. Perhaps this will be the therapy?! Anyway, it should be cathartic. By the way I looked it up and it means this: something to do with purging, whether it is emotional or of my bowels will be determined by those who read it.

In other words, you may view this as a big load of crap and at the same time I could become more emotionally healthy by taking the time to type out my feelings and share them with others.

Right now I feel lead to type out my prayer to God and ask Him to lead people to this blog and me to theirs if it is His will. Here goes.

Dear Heavenly Father, You know me, you know my heart. You know what I need and what I want before I ask it. But you have made me a father, a daddy, and I understand what it feels like to have my little girl ask me for something that I can do. And then do it. SO for you, ABBA, I am asking that you lead this blog, this experiment with 21st century technology. I need friends in similar situations. I need friends who can share with me and hear my story and hold me accountable and encourage me and help me and I them.

Please oh Lord, help me to achieve this. You know my desire is to be used by you and bring you glory. Even now as I type this I am scared that someone will read these words and misunderstand my intentions. Please open their eyes to the truth about who I am and what I am. Help me to be real at all times and honest and open. Please Lord help other's to do the same. I pray this is Jesus name. I thank you Lord for hearing my prayer.

OK, so here I am bearing my heart... a Father's Heart... hoping and praying some other father's out there will do the same, but you don't have to be a father.

Because He lives,
David

0 comments: